- You’ve noticed an increase in respiratory attacks in those individuals who suffer from allergies, asthma or COPD
- You can smell outdoor odors such as car exhaust and cigarette smoke while inside
- The air in your space seems stale or recirculated, much like the air on an airplane
- You smell foul, moldy or musty odors emanating from some or all areas of your building
- Some rooms or areas in your building tend to be much warmer or cooler than others
- You see bacteria growth in the home or building
AIR QUALITY EXPERTISE AT YOUR SERVICE
Recently, more and more Americans have become aware of the poor quality of the air they are breathing. It is true that smog and pollution can aggravate respiratory issues and may even trigger some health problems. While most people’s focus has been outdoors, what you might not know is that it’s just as important to breathe healthy air inside your home or business as it is to breathe healthy air while outside.
At Pickett Heating & Air, we know that you care about the health and wellbeing of everyone in your home or office. That’s why we work diligently to meet the indoor air quality (IAQ) improvement needs of commercial and residential customers in Houston, Texas, and surrounding Harris County. We are here to help you find solutions when you are faced with poor IAQ in your home or business.
Ask us about
& Bacteria Fog Treatments
HANDLING ALL OF YOUR INDOOR AIR QUALITY NEEDS
Our environment and quality of life around us is the most important factor when it comes to our wellbeing. Pickett Heating & Air is here to ensure that you can breathe clean, healthy air no matter your current IAQ issues or concerns. Our experienced technicians will gladly complete air quality testing and help you find the best IAQ improvement solutions for your space.
IAQ TESTING SERVICES
For somebody who owns a home or a business, it can be difficult to know if your space suffers from poor IAQ. An individual won’t be able to measure pollutant levels in the air or analyze possible pollutant sources without the proper equipment. If you’re faced with any concerns about IAQ, ask our professional technicians to complete testing for you.
Reasons to Test
IAQ IMPROVEMENT OPTIONS
If your home or business suffers from poor IAQ, we are proud to offer the best IAQ improvement solutions for residential and commercial spaces. It is very important to make sure that not only yourself, but those around you are breathing clean, healthy air while indoors.
Services We Provide
- Ventilators and ventilation systems prevent stale air from building up by encouraging good circulation throughout a space or building
- Air dehumidifiers help home and business owners adjust humidity levels for more comfortable, breathable air
- Air purifiers and air cleaners remove dust, dander and particle pollutants from the air to allow for better overall IAQ
- Duct cleaning removes bacteria growth and dust that collects in the ductwork over time.