- You’ve noticed an increase in respiratory attacks in those individuals who suffer from allergies, asthma or COPD
- You can smell outdoor odors such as car exhaust and cigarette smoke while inside
- The air in your space seems stale or recirculated, much like the air on an airplane
- You smell foul, moldy or musty odors emanating from some or all areas of your building
- Some rooms or areas in your building tend to be much warmer or cooler than others
- You see bacteria growth in the home or building
Air Quality Experts You Can Trust
In recent years, many Americans have become concerned with the quality of the air that they breathe outdoors. You’ve likely heard that smog and pollution can aggravate respiratory issues and may even trigger some health problems. What you might not know is that it’s just as important to breathe healthy air inside your home or business as it is to breathe healthy air while outside.
At Pickett Heating & Air, we know that you care about the health and wellbeing of everyone in your home or office. That’s why we work diligently to meet the indoor air quality (IAQ) improvement needs of commercial and residential customers in Houston, Texas, and surrounding Harris County. If you are concerned that your space suffers from poor IAQ, we’re here to help you find solutions that will allow you to breathe easily.
Ask us about
& Bacteria Fog Treatments
Taking Care of Your Indoor Air Quality Needs
Nothing is more important to your overall wellbeing than the environment in which you live. We’re here to ensure that you can breathe clean, healthy air no matter your current IAQ concerns. Our highly trained, professional technicians will be happy to complete air quality testing and help you find the best IAQ improvement solutions for your space.
IAQ Testing Services
As a home or business owner, it can be difficult to know if your space suffers from poor IAQ. Without the right equipment, you won’t be able to measure pollutant levels in the air or analyze possible pollutant sources. If you’re concerned about IAQ, ask our trained technicians to complete testing for you.
Reasons to Test
IAQ Improvement Options
Learning that your home or business suffers from poor IAQ can be upsetting. After all, you want to make sure that those you care about can breathe clean, healthy air while indoors. That’s why we’re proud to offer the best in IAQ improvement solutions for commercial and residential spaces.
Services We Provide
- Ventilators and ventilation systems prevent stale air from building up by encouraging good circulation throughout a space or building
- Air dehumidifiers help home and business owners adjust humidity levels for more comfortable, breathable air
- Air purifiers and air cleaners remove dust, dander and particle pollutants from the air to allow for better overall IAQ
- Duct cleaning removes bacteria growth and dust that collects in the ductwork over time.